Saturday, June 9, 2007

WELCOME TO UNIK! :D

WELCOME TO

All accessories are limited in edition; when an item runs out of stock, I would take it off the website (almost) immediately. Hence, do consider about purchasing an item that you like before it's gone! :) My accessories will be renewed, updated, modified or added as time passes; so do re-visit this site now and then! Rules, facts, and instructions on how to purchase the items are in the following post, while the accessories on sale in the third.

Any queries, comments or suggestions in mind, do drop me a word or two at neckandchains@hotmail.com!

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy browsing! :D



UPDATES:
26 NOVEMBER 2007

- 1 EARRING SOLD!
- 1 NECKLACE SOLD!
- 1 KEYCHAIN SOLD!
- Floral ear-studs in the process of production, so stay tuned! x]



LE DESIGNER

Name's Fiona :)
Rockaholic; lyricist.
I'm your favourite
worst nightmare.
I have Xanga.
I have Friendster.
I am Deviant.


No comments: